Check out what we’re up to!
We’re so busy with running the MorePhotos arm of WD Web, that sometimes we forget how this company started out – as a printed wedding publication guide that eventually became an online resource for engaged brides-to-be looking for tips on planning their big day. The name was Wedding Details (hence the WD Web), and still exists today at WeddingDetails.Com. This is one of the many major projects that is going to get an overhaul in the coming months by our development and design teams. For those of you who are MorePhotos clients, don’t forget that you can add your business listing absolutely free by contacting us today!
So, now that we’ve reminisced a bit – what’s in store for the future? Lots! We’re working on the following projects, some fun, some necessary, all creative and innovative; requiring energy from our entire staff in different ways based on their individual strengths…
It’s been around in beta mode for a while now, and some of you may have used the platform to host a photo contest as a form of brand promotion or customer engagement. Just this week our development staff went back to work on this project during the wee hours of the morning with a renewed effort at developing a truly one-of-a-kind software for private label photo contest promotions. There are too many features to list in this post, but stay tuned and be one of the first to try out the software once it’s complete! p.s. You can also use it now for free!
- Wedding Details – Once this site is redesigned, it will be a WEALTH of knowledge for those looking to plan an outstanding wedding! It will also be a fantastic place to advertise your photography (or other service) business, using targeted geographic ads and beautiful premium banner placements.
- HoneyMoon Details – another online resource (the title is self explanatory), that is getting some touch-ups.
- MorePhotos – Of course you know this one! We’re always working on (and will continue to work on) your eCommerce platform for displaying and selling your beautiful images online. Here’s a laundry list of stuff in the works:
- Green Screen Technology – if you shoot green screen you’ll be able to offer multiple background options right in the MorePhotos shopping cart!
- Auto Fulfillment – customer orders can go right from the check-out step to the digital printing lab, cutting out a step for you!
- Image Overlay – when selling products likes mugs and t-shirts you’ll be able to see a preview of what the product will look like with your image on it.
- New website layouts will be coming out regularly – so stay tuned!
And if that’s not enough – we’re also working on the beginning stages of launching a gear line called Photolovin’ (Photo Gear with Attitude), which will start with hip t-shirts and hats for all people that love photography, but may eventually offer private label and even crowd-sourced design.
Have any questions? Reach out to us anytime. And as always, thanks for your business!
~The Crew at WD WEB